Tripadvisor has just released it’s annual Traveler’s Choice Awards. Two Tampa Bay beaches made the top 10. Clearwater Beach was named #1, and St Pete beach ranked #4. :
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Beaches in the U.S:
1. Clearwater Beach – Clearwater, Florida
Boasting two and a half miles of powdery sand and calm, shallow water, this Floridian shoreline is a beachgoer’s paradise. In between frolicking in the surf and sunbathing, travelers can stroll along the Beach Walk Promenade or check out the lively scene on Pier 60. “This needs to be added to the ‘Wonders of the World’ list as it’s absolutely breathtaking. Beach, pier, water sports, restaurants, hotels—this area has it all,” shared a TripAdvisor reviewer.
2. Lanikai Beach – Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
3. Siesta Beach – Siesta Key, Florida
4. Saint Pete Beach – Saint Pete Beach, Florida
Averaging 361 days of sunshine a year, Saint Pete Beach is an ideal destination for active beach goers. Travelers can partake in aquatic adventures including parasailing, stand-up paddle boarding and windsurfing or saunter along the shoreline. “This is my favorite place in the world! Beautiful beach, warm ocean and the best sunset I have ever seen! Plus there’s a lot to do in the area,” commented a TripAdvisor reviewer.
5. Wai’anapanapa State Park – Hana, Maui, Hawaii
6. Ka’anapali Beach – Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
7. Pensacola Beach – Pensacola Beach, Florida
8. La Jolla Shores – La Jolla, California
9. Saint Augustine Beach – Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
10. Beach at Panama City – Panama City Beach, Florida